Save Money, Do More with SIP for Business
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) helps businesses of all sizes cost-effectively consolidate their local and long distance services onto a single circuit with dynamic bandwidth allocation. Bandwidth’s best-in-class SIP Trunking Service is delivered over our Tier 1 network, which you can access directly through Bandwidth or via one of our trusted partners.
When you move from T1 or copper to SIP, you get unlimited reach when when adding new users—and with Bandwidth's flexible pricing options, you’ll never pay for more than what you need. Check here for a listing of just some of our interop partners. For more info, call a SIP Trunking account executive at (855) 290-8135 today.
- Inbound calling and Outbound calling
- Toll-free support
- Domestic and international long distance
- Expanded local calling
- Text enabled
- E9-1-1 support
- 4-1-1 and operator services
- Inbound caller ID and location
- White page listing
- 24 x 7 Network Operation Centers (NOC)
- Multiple pricing models
Taking the complexity out of telecom.
When you purchase SIP from Bandwidth, you enjoy a degree of control that you won’t get from most other providers because we own the nationwide, all-IP network. Plus our support team is always available, 24x7, 365 days a year to assist you every step of the way.
We fully interoperate with the finest IP PBX vendors in the world. Check here for a listing of some of our interop partners. If you’re ready to learn more, call a SIP Trunking account executive today at 855-290-8135.
Why are today’s businesses choosing SIP trunks?
SIP is a great option for businesses that are looking for a cost-effective way to transition from a traditional PBX phone system to IP. Virtually any business can enjoy the benefits of SIP including:
- Cost Savings - Enjoy the cost savings of converging your local and long distance onto a single circuit with dynamic bandwidth allocation.
- Time Savings - Dedicated and knowledgeable Bandwidth technicians, installation teams and customer support specialists assure rapid deployment.
- A Simplified Network - Experience the efficiency of managing a single network connection, receiving one bill and engaging one point of contact for all your telecom needs.
- Seamless Integration - Preserve your existing capabilities via seamless integration with your existing SIP IP PBX system. Check here to see a partial list of the vendors we support.
- A Better Way to Grow - When you grow, adding more SIP Trunks is easy, and happens in days, not weeks. SIP Trunks can be installed and turned up remotely so you do not have to slow down.
We're Bandwidth. We're transforming the industry. Partner with us.