Incorporating customer feedback to dashboard
Back in June we wrote about our travels, chatting with customers to learn how we could improve the Bandwidth Dashboard. You may recall these three key takeaways:
- Reduce the jargon
- Unburden the user of excess choice
- Lead our customers through anticipatory design
Since that time, the User Experience (UX) team has worked to accomplish these three goals. We are proud to say we have released the first of these changes: Improved Telephone Number Ordering.
We have crafted a new process for ordering telephone numbers. Based directly on customer feedback, our mission was to create an easy-to-use interface, where customers can find the numbers they want faster, order their numbers with fewer clicks, and stay updated on order progress more readily.
Did we succeed? You be the judge! Check out our Bandwidth Dashboard video on this page.
Key functionality enhancements include:
- Universal type-ahead search
- A set of filters to narrow your search
- Options to sort numbers by rate center & area code
- The ability to copy unformatted numbers with one click
- The power to drag-select multiple numbers
Still to come:
- Enhanced porting
- Consecutive numbers
- Advanced number ordering
- Account management & more!
And we’re not done! We want to hear from you.
We’re always iterating, never satisfied, always eager to learn how we can improve your experience and optimize the performance of our products. If you’d like to share what you think of the new Bandwidth Dashboard experience you can:
- Comment on this blog post
- Click the green feedback button on the right side of the Bandwidth Dashboard
- Or email me at ssutherlan[email protected]