Account Development Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an Account Development Manager to join our Sales team in London. You will collaborate cross-functionally with our internal teams, gaining an understanding of our customer’s business and the markets that they are involved in. The Account Development Manager will build and maintain relationships across our accounts, while also collecting relevant data to further develop and improve our processes at Bandwidth.
What You’ll Do:
1. Serve as the primary account owner for new Large Market accounts.
2. Build meaningful relationships while being the “face” of Bandwidth within the account.
3. Develop a deep understanding of each customer’s business and the market they serve.
4. Align Bandwidth’s products and services to the customer’s strategic plans and initiatives.
5. Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts at each account, use matrix selling to connect decision makers to relative roles within Bandwidth.
6. Identify new opportunities to up-sell additional Bandwidth products to companies leveraging our services.
7. Provide accurate forecasting, value and close dates, with a clear understanding of any associated risk.
8. Work cross-functionally with internal groups, leveraging resources for assigned accounts.
9. Drive revenue generation and development of core partnerships.
10. Achieve assigned quota for new revenue growth within assigned accounts.
What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
• 5+ years of sales and business development experience. 3+ years of experience managing business development activities with mid-market customers.
• Experience with Salesforce.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.