Business Development Representative
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Business Development Representative is an integral and key member of the new logo sales team’s overall success, tasked with identifying and engaging strategic customers though highly targeted outreach and booking initial discovery meetings.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a consistent and sustainable prospecting outreach cadence
- Regularly evaluate and apply coaching to outreach techniques to improve effectiveness
- Become proficient with using Bandwidth’s outreach tools
- Develop a thorough understanding of Bandwidth’s products and applicable industry use cases
- Actively participate within assigned team and contribute to best practices and use case knowledge
- Consistently meet all key performance metrics on a weekly / monthly basis
- Continually find new high value potential opportunities and secure discovery meeting / call
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in selling or marketing to large accounts
- Sales, Business Development, Technology, customer engagement, prospecting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop creative ways to solve problems.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Possess an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.