Business Development Representative
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Bandwidth is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our Business Development Team. This position is on the front lines, helping to identify the next exciting company we’ll target as customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new, high-quality enterprise leads and account intelligence to advance the mission of your team
- Assist throughout the opportunity lifecycle where needed, to ensure the success of your team
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly/monthly basis
- Understand Bandwidth’s products and how other companies can benefit from them
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will challenge you and support you in your professional growth
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in selling or marketing to large accounts
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You develop creative ways to solve problems
- You are willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- You show an eagerness to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- You have an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position.
- We are looking for highly motivated and competitive individuals that want to propel their careers in sales and are driven to develop a solid foundation that will enable them to further their careers as top performers at Bandwidth.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.