Business Development Representative
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of something truly special. at the BAND.
Bandwidth is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our Business Development Team in London. This position is on the front lines, helping to identify the next exciting company we’ll target as customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new, high-quality enterprise sales leads and account intelligence to advance the mission of your team
- Test new market segments for the business and report back on any identified trends
- Work jointly with our global new business sales teams to close new logo business
- Understand the science behind how enterprises buy and why they buy
- Understand the “WHY Bandwidth”and the business issues and problems we solve
- Support the lifecycle of the lead to ensure conversion to revenue opportunity
- Continue to understand and learn about Bandwidth’s global products and services
- Gain experience of working with prospects and cultures from over 65 countries globally
- Have clear performance metrics and goals that are measured on a weekly/monthly basis
- Contribute to a high-energy and driven global sales team
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will not only challenge you, but also take your own development into consideration laying the foundations for success
- Produce high-quality call, email and social activity daily
- Use your personal brand to represent Bandwidth in the market, giving prospects the confidence to engage
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a business concentration
- A minimum of 2 years in frontline BD experience within tech, telco or SaaS
- Top 10% achiever in everything you do
- A positive and tenacious attitude with a goal-oriented outlook
- A growth mindset to continue to learn and understand the value that we bring
- A built-in desire to succeed
- Bring your A game every day
- Team player, it’s all about TEAM!
- Excitement or curiosity about technology, the value it brings, and the problems that it solves
- A desire to be a part of a team that strives for the “gold standard”
- The desire to progress and develop quickly into a Sales Exec role
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
Every SDR/BDR has access to an extensive tool kit of SaaS platforms to help you deliver against your goals Salesforce.com, Outreach, Gong, HG Insights, ZoomInfo, Lusha to name but a few.
Bandwidth is also a firm believer in offering extensive benefits that not only enrich our band members mind, body and souls but also make a make a big difference to your back pocket.
We offer a highly competitive commission structure, monthly spiffs and daily/weekly “spin the wheel” spot prizes for top performers. We want to ensure that you are well rewarded for your hard work and commitment.
- Work Laptop & Mobile phone with a competitive subscription plan, and an internet allowance to support the costs of the Internet at home
- We contribute 8% of monthly gross salary into your private pension
- Health & Travel insurance, with extensive coverage and a simple claim process
- Extensive employee assistance resources, offering advice, and support on a range of issues including childcare & eldercare research, debt & budgeting, and work-related issues
- Cycle to work scheme and an onsite gym
- 24 days annual leave per year and 1 additional day every 3 years
- Time-Off Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your time-off – not even with email
- Additional time-off can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited virtual meetings with our very own nutritionist
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.