Campaign Success Specialist
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Campaign Success Specialist works under the supervision of the Manager, Messaging Traffic Assurance, and serves as a primary point of contact for the Bandwidth Sales, Product, Legal, and Customer Operations teams with regard to customer campaign approvals and the process by which all A2P text messaging campaigns are submitted, reviewed, and approved. This role will be customer-facing and require a high customer success driver with equal attention to best practices within the messaging industry and a consultative, educational approach to interfacing between Bandwidth and the customer.
What You’ll Do:
- Support, review, process, and catalog customer A2P campaigns for Short Code, Local A2P, Toll-Free, or other A2P text messaging products.
- Serve as a partner and trusted resource to the Bandwidth Sales and Customer Operations teams on industry and customer use case guidelines as it relates to A2P messaging campaigns and all related processes.
- Monitor A2P campaign traffic to ensure compliance with and adherence to campaign briefings, Bandwidth policies, CTIA guidelines, carrier policies, and other internal best practices documentation.
- Provide consulting service to customers in close coordination with the Bandwidth Product team to ensure that customers are able to achieve maximum success from their approved A2P campaigns.
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional teams, and act as a subject matter expert on the CTIA guidelines and other industry or internal standards that are used to inform the campaign review process.
- Support the needs and overall goals of the Business Operations team by working with the Risk Assessment team to ensure the risk and campaign review cycles are in lockstep and positioned to drive the success of both Bandwidth’s industry reputation as well as the customer’s goals.
- Act as a point of interface and or escalation between internal Operations teams and the Messaging Product teams.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer facing role required with sales, customer account management or customer service preferred. Proficiency in MS Excel and other MS-Office applications (Word, Access, PowerPoint), Salesforce.com, and ZenDesk (or equivalent customer ticket system) required.
- Interest and aptitude in understanding the CPaaS industry, specifically the messaging space.
- Proven record of working collaboratively with teams to achieve a common goal by navigating various internal organizations to deliver an excellent level of service to the customer.
- Ability to focus and complete tasks using strong verbal and written communications skills and represent the company in a clear and professional manner to the customer base.
- Experience in Sales, Customer Service or the messaging industry.
- Experience with Salesforce, ZenDesk and other cloud-based business management tools.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.