Change & Incident Management Administrator
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Change & Incident Management Administrator is responsible for participating in the activities of the change management and incident management process for the organization. The individual focuses on the process as a whole more than on any individual change or incident. However, the administrator is involved in every step of the process to ensure the successful implementation of all changes and management of all incidents.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You’ll Do:
- Initiate root cause analysis documentation upon the close of an incident.
- Receive requests for change and ensure they are properly recorded in the technology platform.
- Participate in change and incident review board meetings.
- Prepare meeting agendas and provide all necessary review information to members prior to the meetings.
- Analyze and prioritize requests for change and incident reports.
- Approve requests for changes or assign approval authority to others.
- Where required, provide notification for changes and incidents to all affected parties, internally and externally.
- Monitor the successful completion of requests for change and incident documentation.
- Review and evaluate the change and incident reporting process.
- Update policies and procedures as required for Change Management and Incident Management.
- Modify and maintain the technology platform.
- Develop and administer performance measurements.
- Create knowledge documentation and conduct training sessions.
What You Need:
- 1-3 years in a similar role.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
- Experience using ServiceNow.
- Previous change management and incident management experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience influencing people to drive action without authority.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of organization, management levels, cultures and personalities.
- Strives to improve performance and to have a significant impact on the department’s success.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.