KYC Compliance Auditor
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a KYC Compliance Auditor to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and country specific rules and regulations of the telecom industry. Your duties will include reviewing customer identification, verification of details and authorizing final approval, developing company policies, and responding to areas that are not compliant with internal policies and external rules and regulations.
The ideal candidate will be professional in their customer interactions, highly-analytical, detail orientated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess country operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all customers and employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve concerns about legal compliance.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- 1 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with systems and tools like Salesforce and Zendesk.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.