Content Marketing Intern – Summer 2022
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We’re looking for a creative, goal-oriented Content Marketing Intern to work with our Content Marketing Managers in Summer 2022 to assist in creating and activating our content strategy across segments. Since you love the written word you’ll support the creation of content that will help engage, nurture, and convince buyers across their entire journey with Bandwidth. You’ll help to realize ideas created by different members of the team, as well as blow us away with creative ideas of your own.
As part of the Content Marketing Team you’ll work across the marketing team to help create and measure content across several channels, including website, blogs, emails, and industry websites.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, ideate, and create content for several different market personas
- Get to know our buyers, their content preferences, and learn what excites them. Use your learnings to form ideas (and lots of them) about new content, channels, and placements, as well as how that content should be promoted and socialized
- Work with Product Marketing and Marketing Programs leads to understand what’s most important to buyers and how to effectively communicate with them
- Serve as a second (and sometimes third) set of eyes, looking for opportunities to increase our overall grammatical correct-ness (calling all grammar nerds!) and evolve our brand voice
What You Need:
- Working towards degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or equivalent
- 0-3 years experience
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Strong written skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to feedback with a smile
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.