Content Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are searching for a creative, goal-oriented Content Marketing Manager who will write and own the activation strategy for all content across your assigned segment. As a lover of the written-word, you’ll create content that will engage, nurture, and convince buyers across their entire journey with Bandwidth. You’ll blow us away with creative ideas, be able to grasp and understand our customers’ wants and needs, and easily translate that into can’t-miss content. You’ll establish processes around the content creation process and will work cross-functionally across the Marketing team to activate and measure content across several channels to include, website, ads, emails, publications, blog, industry blogs, social groups, and syndication channels.
What You’ll Do:
• Research, ideate, and create content for your assigned segment.
• Solely own content creation related to specific audience needs and areas of focus.
• Identify any known gaps (and opportunities) in the marketing funnel and proactively identify opportunities for content optimization to help solve identified gaps.
• Work cross-functionally across segment teams to create content that supports large and medium scale go-to-market campaign efforts.
• Make strategic recommendations for the best format for your content and develop distribution plans for getting it in front of the right people and included in the right channels.
• Develop a clear point-of-view strategy with regards to the content you create.
• Gain a strong and ongoing understanding of what’s most important to our buyers, and the ability to effectively communicate.
• Take responsibility for bringing ideas, (and lots of them) about new content, channels, placements as well as how they should be promoted, socialized, and who should be sending it.
• Possess the chops, skills, and ability to get the Sales team excited about utilizing created content and understanding where, when, and how to engage.
• Own, maintain, and socialize the editorial piece of the campaign launch calendar.
What You Need:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
• At least 5 years experience writing marketing content in a B2B environment.
• A data-driven approach to writing and promoting content.
• Solid understanding of how SEO works and impacts content success.
• Exceptional teamwork skills.
• Previous content marketing experience a must-have.
• Strong written skills with the ability to translate technical product detail into customer benefits.
• Strong sense of ownership and dedication to accomplish goals and succeed.
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time as required.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.