Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Contracts Specialist I works under the supervision of the Managing Commercial Attorney to ensure Bandwidth customer contracts are prepared, distributed, reviewed and signed to limit company risk and ensure compliance with customer agreements and applicable laws. This position provides general contracts support to internal Bandwidth teams including Sales, Legal, Product, Finance, and Business Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate and support standard and non-standard contracts generation and signature, ensuring adherence with Bandwidth legal and financial policies, terms and conditions.
- Ensure language and process uniformity that limits exposure to unintended risk.
- Work closely with the Bandwidth Sales and Legal departments as well as the customer to ensure that the requirements of assigned contracts are met successfully and that Bandwidth interests are protected through compliance and risk mitigation.
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, deviation, completion, and termination. Prepare well-written, accurate and precise emails, memos, and letters.
- Update and maintain contract databases and files in Contracts file-sharing locations.
- Respond in an informed and timely fashion to questions and requests for contracts assistance, demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency when answering internal and external customer requests.
- Work closely with Sales team members to process administrative tasks and opportunities in salesforce.com that are used to track and process non-revenue generating contractual requirements, such as name changes, rate deck changes, etc.
- Exercise discretion, sound judgment and confidentiality in handling sensitive materials.
What You Need:
- BS/BA in related field or equivalent combination of education and training, with 1+ years directly related experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing contract generation and compliance preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required.
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred.
- Excellent organization skills and proven track record of managing competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple activities with a short turn-around time and work both independently and with a team.
- Posses excellent verbal, analytical and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, problem solving and detail orientation required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and create trusting relationships with all internal and external customers.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- Work Laptop & Mobile phone with a competitive subscription plan, and an internet allowance to support the costs of the Internet at home
- We contribute 8% of monthly gross salary into your private pension
- Health & Travel insurance, with extensive coverage and a simple claim process
- Extensive employee assistance resources, offering advice, and support on a range of issues including childcare & eldercare research, debt & budgeting, and work-related issues
- Cycle to work scheme and an onsite gym
- 24 days annual leave per year and 1 additional day every 3 years
- Time-Off Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your time-off – not even with email
- Additional time-off can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited virtual meetings with our very own nutritionist
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.