Customer Engagement Specialist
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Compliance Customer Engagement Specialist will be dedicated to communicating requirements to Bandwidth customers and providing clear, timely processes initiatives for all countries in which Bandwidth or its customers maintain phone numbers. This specialist will require an understanding of how regulatory requirements impact customers at a country by country level and strive to create a clear customer path to understanding said requirements. The specialist will work closely with Customer Success, Product and Legal to ensure that customers are receiving prompt and clear information relating to the ongoing compliance needs at a country by country level.
What You’ll Do:
1. Proactively communicate to customers of upcoming regulations, providing a seamless customer experience.
2. Collaborate with internal teams (such as Product and Legal) and with customers to communicate a defined roadmap of regulatory requirements at a country level, understanding each milestone and communicating urgency levels appropriately to customers.
3. Project manage TN regulatory audits for specific customers as needed to drive TN verification project to completion.
4. Hold customer conversations relating to regulatory operations both internally and externally, focusing on meeting country level requirements at the highest level possible while also serving our customers well by communicating early and often.
5. Provide and coordinate customer-facing consulting services designed to help customers run successful businesses through best practices in regulatory operational requirements and resources.
6. Develop and build strong customer relationships and serve as a trusted partner with some of our most profitable customers.
7. Foster relationships with internal peers and participate in meetings to understand changes to compliance and Product standards on a country by country basis.
8. Employ stellar problem-solving skills combined with technical understanding of Bandwidth policies and products.
9. Work and complete tickets opened by customers for customer compliance needs.
What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer facing role with either regulatory or compliance experience or telecom space preferred.
• Strong understanding of global telecom space.
• Action and results oriented, able to communicate strategies and tactics, able to identify and mitigate obstacles.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that allow for successful relationships with various stakeholders.
• Commitment to excellence, driven by personal, team, and company success.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment, Avenue Louise
• A place where you will be fully supported and encouraged to achieve great things and learn
• A chance to join a company with huge growth plans and constant change
• Frequent social events and activities
• Free healthy snacks and drinks (including fancy coffee)
• Public transport allowance
• Daily lunch allowance
• Pension plan
• Hospitalization insurance
• Company laptop, phone and mobile plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.