Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The CSM (Customer Success Manager) team serves as the ambassador and subject matter expert for our customers. Their mission is to deliver exceptional customer support in resolving issues and being the voice of the customer within Bandwidth, building brand loyalty and customer satisfaction with every interaction. These enterprise software and communications customers are critical to our business.
The CSM team is overall a facilitator for our customers, and as a result, a CSM can expect to work across multiple teams and multiple departments. A CSM can expect to frequently interact with compliance, billing, sales, technical support, LNP (local number portability), product, and other groups in supporting a variety of customer issues.
In addition to solving customer issues, this person will also serve as an accessible expert on our voice, messaging, and emergency services products that customers use to add communications services to their products and applications. The ideal candidate would have a familiarity with the technology and communications industry, including cloud communications, APIs, VoIP routing, Local Number Portability (LNP), and some degree of account management or elevated customer support experience.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and build strong customer relationships and serve as a trusted partner with our customers.
• Share deep product knowledge and serve as the subject matter expert and all-around resource for supporting our customer’s needs.
• Actively address issues by ensuring tenacious participation of Compliance, Technical Support (TAC), Network Operations, Product Management, and Sales.
• Identity opportunities to expand Bandwidth’s products & services beyond their current capabilities to meet emergent customer requirements.
• Deliver business reviews and/or regular check-in calls to review account, troubleshoot tickets, and other proactive account related items.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by advocating cross-functionally on behalf of the customer within operations, sales, technology, product, and other groups as needed to support customer challenges.
• Triage a wide variety of customer needs to the appropriate internal owner.
• Assist with customers understanding of compliance needs and acceptance.
• Work and complete tickets opened by customers for account maintenance needs ensuring SLAs are met.
• Answer inbound phone calls for customers seeking account maintenance needs/questions.
• Host onboarding and training sessions for customers to instruct provisioning and navigation of applicable web portals.
What You’ll Need:
• 1-3 years of experience. Strong history of customer management and support.
• Strong technical orientation and a customer-centric mindset; Knowledge of VoIP protocols and telecommunication industry standards is a plus.
• Skills: Office/G-Suite experience.
• Exceptional organizational and communicative skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that allow for successful relationships with various stakeholders.
• Commitment to excellence, driven by personal, team, and company success.
• Problem solver who has exceptional critical thinking skills and takes initiative.
• Project management skills- quarterbacking internal and external initiatives, ability to lead, manage, or influence both internal resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes in a global team environment.
It would be great if you had…
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Zendesk.
• Communications industry familiarity is strongly preferred.
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate an understanding of voice and messaging APIs, SIP routing, and terminology.
• Familiarity with basic software development practices is a plus.
• Other languages an asset.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright, modern and serviced office in Dublin, Ireland, close to the beautiful Stephens Green
• An opportunity to work with a diverse workforce from across 34 nationalities.
• Competitive salary and perks
• Meet-up and travel opportunities for knowledge exchange
• Healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Communication allowance
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Bike to work scheme
• Company devices and goodies
• Regular social events and (unforgettable) company events… we’re a fan of fun!
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.