Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for a meticulous and data-driven analyst that can work very well autonomously and at times, work under time pressure in order to meet reporting deadlines.
The Compliance Management team is a relatively new team across the business so scope exists for people to have a high degree of autonomy.
What You’ll Do:
• You will work closely with Regulatory, Legal, Network, Operations and Sales team, finding issues and fixing them whilst working in an agile manner.
• You will mine for data using SQL queries to better aid the compliance team in audits.
• You will think from different perspectives and produce reports and insights for various points of view/audiences.
• You will analyze gaps and audit customer compliance producing analytics and instructional material that can help customers in their Compliance journey.
• You will join together various sources of data into a complete report as well, knowing intuitively where relevant data can be found, and derive the relevant insights to report to management.
What You’ll Need:
● BS degree in Business or equivalent level through experience.
• 2 to 3 years experience with data and data sets.
• Experience with Tableau, Access, Excel and the ability to write SQL queries.
● Passionate about customer satisfaction.
●. Get-stuff-done and a you-can-count-on-me attitude, a contagious positive thinker.
● Fluent in English, other languages an asset.
● Ability to prioritize in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Strong Excel/Access/Tableau skills.
• Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills.
● Meticulous attention to detail.
● The ability to be highly responsive and reactive, and proactive when the situation calls for it.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.