Data Ops Engineer
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
- Help establish DataOps platforms, processes and frameworks to improve data quality and cycle times
- Implement continuous integration and delivery of data pipelines
- Create and implement automated test frameworks for testing data pipelines
- Design and Implement data quality check frameworks for data quality assurance
- Design, Implement and enhance alerting & monitoring systems for overall data application stack
- Provide operational support to satisfy internal reporting/data requests
- Safeguarding of company confidential data through appropriate IT security
- Design and implement solutions to support data lake and data warehousing
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Experience in build and deployment tools like Jenkins , Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with automated test frameworks and tools
- Experience with Cloud data technologies
- Experience with SQL
- Must be a team player with positive attitude and ability to collaborate effectively
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.