Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Agile Delivery Manager to join the leader in Cloud Communications.
The Agile Project Manager must have a deep agile mindset with expertise in IT solutions and will drive the implementation of high priority company initiatives in collaboration with the product and development teams.
You will report to the head of PMO and work as part of a team spread across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul, Hong Kong and Dublin
Essential to the role:
You are a result-oriented, open-minded professional that will help Voxbone (now Bandwidth) to better achieve its strategic goals In that context, you support the delivery including:
– Leading and coordinating the different teams involved in the implementation of an initiative
– Monitoring time, budget, scope, and quality during the implementation and taking actions when necessary
– Accompany cross-functional teams as a servant leader to facilitate the delivery and improvement process
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills with experience in Project Management in an Agile IT environment. We are looking for a stress-resistant organizer and problem-solver, able to work autonomously and see the “bigger picture”.
A person with the desire to work in the ever-changing telecommunications space where he/she contributes to bringing Voxbone into the next level of its growth.
What You’ll Do:
• You are accountable for the execution of projects and you safeguard that the delivery is within on-time, scope, budget and required quality standards for launch.
• You manage your stakeholders by establishing deep collaborative relationships with both the different internal & external teams as the management of Voxbone (Now Bandwidth).
• You develop and own the project plan including releases, significant milestones and deliverables ensuring resource availability and allocation .
• You measure project performance and you take actions when deviations are identified during the implementation reporting and escalating to management as needed.
• You actively manage risks on multiple levels through a transparent communication style and a promotion of trust.
• You support the teams and organization in the continuous improvement process making proposals, taking concrete actions and helping in the Agile transformation journey.
What You Need:
• A minimum of 5 years experience as Project Manager in an Agile environment in the IT domain (software development).
• Organisational skills and proactive attitude.
• A passion for technology, customer minded and Agile advocate.
• Good communication skills and capacity to motivate people.
• A strong sense of responsibility and ability to work autonomously.
• A team player attitude interacting with a variety of teams spread across multiple countries and locations.
• Resistance to stress and able to deal with uncertainty.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright, modern and serviced office in Dublin, Ireland, close to the beautiful Stephens Green
• An opportunity to work with a diverse workforce from across 34 nationalities.
• Competitive salary and perks
• Meet-up and travel opportunities for knowledge exchange
• Healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Communication allowance
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Bike to work scheme
• Company devices and goodies
• Regular social events and (unforgettable) company events… we’re a fan of fun!
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.