Demand Generation Intern – Summer 2022
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
As the Demand Generation Intern with the Bandwidth Marketing Team, you will assist with helping the DG team target the right accounts and the right people within those accounts with the objective of generating new sales pipeline for the new logo team.
What You’ll Do:
- Paid social media campaigns (Linkedin, Facebook)
- Research into the audience for campaigns
- Campaign Set up
- Research and compile competitor social media content
- Account Based Marketing – Projects
- Account research
- Contact research
What You Need:
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in Marketing/Technology or equivalent course of study
- 0-2 years of experience
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for marketing and creative thinking
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.