Digital Marketing Business Analyst
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Business Analytics Center of Excellence (BACE) Digital Marketing Business Analyst serves as an advocate for empowering Bandwidth’s data-driven culture. In this role you will work under the supervision of the BACE Director and will partner with members of various functional groups to develop cross-collaborative data sources, analysis, insights, and actions, primarily for Bandwidth’s Demand Generation team. This position is responsible for driving insights and decisions through the analysis of large digital datasets from our web presence, 3rd party digital media as well as our CRM (Salesforce) data.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a top-of-funnel measurement plan and framework, setting standards for measurement of different digital touch points of a prospect’s/customer’s journey.
- Design a commercial attribution framework that will guide all decisions around marketing and sales investment.
- Establish and ensure successful passage and capture of data from marketing channels to analytics tools.
- Work collaboratively with the internal Marketing Operations team, platform owners and channel owners to identify and surface areas of optimization.
- Document and deliver data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design to drive speed to business leader decision making.
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations to C-level executives clearly and concisely.
- Engage with Business Analysts and other Data Developers to synthesize requirements, consult on what is possible, and deliver outstanding Domo dashboards with an emphasis on performance and design.
- Exercise discretion, sound judgement and confidentiality in handling sensitive customer and revenue related materials.
What You Need:
- BS/BA in Information Systems, Business Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Marketing, or closely related field.
- 2+ years prior experience in an analytic role and a successful track record of driving actionable insights from large, disparate datasets
- Intermediate experience in machine learning, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling disciplines.
- At least 1 years’ experience in advanced analytics, cloud-based ETL/ELT projects, data warehouse platforms and corporate business analytics.
- Detailed knowledge of digital/web/marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Heap Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEO tools, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, R, etc. and prior experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to quickly understand and appreciate underlying business context, problems and objectives of analytical projects.
- Multiple experiences implementing business systems is critical, including defining data and data structures, integrations, and managing the processes to build, test, and deploy systems, ideally with Salesforce and NetSuite.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.