Director, EMEA Marketing & ABM
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Director, EMEA Marketing leader will own and execute the marketing strategy to build and advance both new logo and customer pipeline for prospects and customers located outside of the US. They will oversee an aligned Field Marketing team, consisting of Field Marketers, and will work together with an aligned Integrated Marketer to execute campaigns that bring in new pipeline for their sales team.
They will be responsible for managing overall budget, strategy, approach, and processes as it relates to their team and will be an advocate for the International Sales Team among the broader Marketing organization – ensuring that pipeline goals are operating to plan, and adjusting campaign strategy to fill pipeline gaps with new campaigns, where necessary.
They will be solely responsible for creating and implementing strategic and focused marketing plans (including Account Based Marketing efforts) designed to improve engagement and drive revenue with new prospects and existing customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Sets the ABM program strategy and develops the approach, priorities, success metrics and campaign architecture that will build and advance pipeline for their aligned sales organization
- Work closely, and in tandem, with the digital and demand gen ABM team to develop and implement account based technology, reporting and measurement strategies
- Define Account Based Marketing strategy, planning and execution, leveraging our multiple ABM tools to define named accounts and create campaigns and playbooks for high and low-intent targets
- Lead a Field Marketing team, made up of Field Marketing Managers and Marketing Research Associates and nurture their careers, setting them up for further growth within the organization, and providing guidance to employees on goals, expectations and overall performance
- Partner with sales leadership to understand overall goals for the team and create custom plans designed to achieve those objectives; adjusting course as needed in response to changing conditions
- Build, then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account, marketing programs, and visibility of you and your team’s initiatives within the broader marketing team.
- Create and lead the execution of a scalable target account prioritization and assignment process for XDRs and AEs in your defined segment, ensuring that sales is aligned and targeting the appropriate outreach methods within the right accounts in a timely way.
- Serve as a central point of contact and advisor to your dedicated sales team, ensuring they have what they need to be successful in advancing deals, including custom collateral, programmatic and/or custom gifting, ad hoc business meeting/event support, and custom outreach methods
- Work closely with members of the greater marketing team (product marketing, creative services, demand gen, and integrated marketing) to activate elements of the Field Marketing and ABM plans that you develop
- Attend customer and prospect meetings to stay informed on market conditions and buyer personas
What You Need:
- Bachelors degree
- 8-10+ years experience in a similar marketing role for a fast-growing B2B technology company (ideally software).
- People management experience is required.
- Experience with relevant ABM tools and methods is a plus!
- Deep knowledge of the marketing funnel; experience running multi-channel Account-Based marketing programs (advertising, email, events, direct mail); content marketing and social media experience.
- Comfortable working with a lot of different marketing tools/software;
- Marketing automation experience preferred.
- Team building, prioritization and delegation skills.
- Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel. 6Sense, Outreach, Marketo and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Public speaking experience and project coordination skills needed.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- Work Laptop & Mobile phone with a competitive subscription plan, and an internet allowance to support the costs of the Internet at home
- We contribute 8% of monthly gross salary into your private pension
- Health & Travel insurance, with extensive coverage and a simple claim process
- Extensive employee assistance resources, offering advice, and support on a range of issues including childcare & eldercare research, debt & budgeting, and work-related issues
- Cycle to work scheme and an onsite gym
- 24 days annual leave per year and 1 additional day every 3 years
- Time-Off Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your time-off – not even with email
- Additional time-off can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited virtual meetings with our very own nutritionist
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.