Director, Global Pricing & Product Analytics
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Director of Global Pricing & Product Analytics will lead a team that supports the General Managers of Bandwidth’s Market Offers, the Network Strategy team, the Product Infrastructure team, and the Sales teams by leading complex global deal analysis and pricing to deliver overall customer profitability that meets Bandwidth’s business objectives. Strategic pricing decisions will be influenced by the overall performance of the Product P&L, which ties directly to corporate revenue and margin objectives, so this individual will monitor the overall health of the business, regularly attending P&L reviews. The team reporting into this individual will build the necessary reports and dashboards to support the business and will perform analytical duties that support the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Ownership of Bandwidth’s deal analysis team, which includes ownership of Bandwidth’s deal desk process and all analytics that ultimately deliver proposals to optimize Bandwidth’s overall Customer profitability metrics.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to uncover opportunities that unlock top line revenue as well as bottom line cost savings.
- Must be able to apply a deep knowledge of Bandwidth’s Global Product portfolio to data analysis and deal analysis.
- Build, manage and maintain a team of high performing Bandmates.
- Develop and grow cross functional relationships within Bandwidth.
- Establish strong relationships with Market Offer GMs and Sales leaders.
- Build processes and standards cross functionally to empower the appropriate decision makers and eliminate wasted communication.
- Tightly align with FP&A organization to understand the performance of the business and apply this knowledge to overall pricing strategy.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure team to inform them of areas where our business needs to be more competitive from a coverage or cost perspective.
- Support Sales in new customer acquisition, custom requests and customer retention activities to profitably grow margin dollars and top line revenue.
- Support decision making around contractual terms and SLAs.
- Create and present executive level presentations.
What You Need:
- BS/BA Degree is required
- 15+ years of experience in a Product Management and/or Pricing Analytics discipline. Experience with global telecommunications required.
- Demonstrated track record of building and leading highly collaborative, flexible, and productive cross-organization teams.
- Proven ability to perform in high-visibility, high growth environments.
- Deep knowledge of Bandwidth’s Global Product Portfolio
- Financial Models
- Strong Analytical skills
- Complex contract negotiation.
- Proven financial skills including business case development, budgeting, and financial analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and collaborative environment.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.