Director of Sales Development
Who We Are:
Do you crave innovation? At Bandwidth, we live for it. We power some of the most exciting brands and technology on the internet with our developed products in intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services—backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network. Simply changing the way people communicate, connect and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Director of Sales Development will manage a highly motivated team of Sales Development managers and their teams. This person will be responsible for building a winning strategy, creating and analyzing data, and measuring the team’s performance against company objectives. You’ll work with both Sales and Marketing to help drive leads and ultimately revenue. If this is you, we’d love to talk!
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You’ll Do:
- Hiring, mentoring, and development of SDR Managers and SDR’s.
- Partner with sales leadership, marketing, and other business partners to develop a successful GTM strategy.
- Provide ongoing reporting on activity statistics, qualified conversion rates, pipeline growth, and playbook effectiveness.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity.
- Refine and evolve a scalable, measurable, and predictable process for running and growing the team.
- Partner with our training department to develop sales, product and industry training.
- Motivate team members through creative incentives.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS or Telecommunications
- Must have direct experience hiring and developing a team of SDR Managers
- Must have direct experience managing a team of SDR’s/BDR’s
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an SDR Manager
- Proven track record scaling of large SDR teams
- Experience building and executing an account-based marketing strategy
- Experience building and refining sales processes
- Experienced working in a rapidly growing environment
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.