Enterprise Systems Analyst (Netsuite)
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Enterprise Systems Analyst (Netsuite) work focuses on relationships, support, documentation, and maintenance of an Enterprise application that is integrated with business processes/data and IT infrastructure (i.e., an “application system”). This includes systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Workday, and Zendesk. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to the job area.
What You’ll Do:
- Primary point of contact between the delivery team and our end-users
- Provides Tier 1 support to end-users and is responsible for escalating non-Tier 1 issues.
- Smoke tests changes/enhancements and coordinates UAT with customers, delivering feedback to the delivery team.
- Documents customizations including, business cases, SOWs, test use cases, end-user documentation, and release
- Observes end-users to identify areas or processes that could be improved.
- Building standardized files such as flat, CSV, or XLS and/or importing them into the system.
- Creates/modifies searches and non-key reports
- Builds click-not-code customizations including:
- Intermediate Workflows / Business Processes (field validations, form changes, event triggers, value
- Supports audits by pulling samples requested by other teams or external firms.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years System Analyst experience
- System Administration knowledge
- Searching/Reporting knowledge
- Works independently with limited supervision
- Self starter with high attention to detail, technical writing ability, and ability to build relationships
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.