Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
As a Fraud Technician, you will be a direct support to the Fraud team; answering phones, addressing trouble tickets and conducting various AUP/Fraud mitigation activities as assigned.
What You’ll Do:
- Answer incoming inquires via calls or chat, from customers, internal staff and the public.
- Professional communications with customers, carrier peers, and internal teams
- Create/update internal AUP/Fraud tickets
- Solve AUP/Fraud issues to customer/issue satisfaction and close tickets.
- Work with multiple teams and applications
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Military experience
- At least 1 year in a customer service or anti-Fraud position.
- MS Office – Excel
- Customer ticketing system knowledge such as Salesforce Desk, Remedy, Zendesk, etc.
- Telecom basics, SIP, IP networking
- 1-6 month, working in a role that deals with fraud mitigation, fraud prevention and/or cybersecurity.
- Understanding of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Internet Protocol (SIP)
- Understanding of Public Switching Telephone Network (PSTN)
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.