Global Sales Development Representative
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales Team. This position is on the front lines, helping to identify the next exciting company we’ll target as customers.
What You’ll Do:
● Generate new, high-quality global sales leads.
● Work jointly with our global new business sales teams to close new logo business.
● Understand Bandwidth’s global products and services.
● Understand how we deliver value to potential new customers on a global basis.
● Gain experience of working with prospects and cultures from over 65 countries globally.
● Have clear performance metrics and goals that are measured on a weekly/monthly basis.
● Work as part of a high energy and driven global sales team.
● Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will challenge you and support you in your professional growth.
What You Need:
● A positive and tenacious attitude.
● A need for success.
● Be goal orientated.
● A hunger to gain global experience.
● The ability to want to learn and develop your sales skills.
● The hunger to want to be part of a high performing sales team.
● Be excited by technology and the value it delivers globally.
● Bachelor’s degree.
We are looking for highly motivated and competitive individuals that want to propel their career in sales and are driven to develop a solid foundation that will enable them to further their career as a top performer at Bandwidth.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.