International Account Executive
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The primary role of the International Account Executive (IAE) is to prospect for new clients by outbounding, networking, working closely with marketing, responding to inbound leads, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The goal of the IAE is to close net new logo business.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Prospect as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Maintain and grow the acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development.
- Align and build value with strategic decision-makers including C-suite and product owners.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of tangible sales experience focused on complex large enterprise type prospects.
- 3+ years of complex, enterprise sales experience in a hunting capacity with a new logo focus.
- Knowledge of sales, business development, technology, customer engagement, prospecting, and leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop creative ways to solve problems.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Possess an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position.
- Experience within CPaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS, etc.
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience selling to customers/prospects outside of the USA.
- Experience with technology sales and experience with Salesforce.
- Curiosity and perpetual learning with evidence of continually improving skillset
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.