International Account Executive
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The primary role of the International Account Executive (IAE) is to prospect for new clients by outbounding, networking, working closely with marketing, responding to inbound leads, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The goal of the IAE is to close net new logo business.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Prospect as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Maintain and grow the acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development.
- Align and build value with strategic decision-makers including C-suite and product owners.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 3+ years of tangible sales experience focused on complex large enterprise-type prospects.
- 3+ years of complex, enterprise sales experience in a hunting capacity with a new logo focus. Ideally, experience within CPaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS, etc.
- Knowledge of sales, business development, technology, customer engagement, prospecting, and leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop creative ways to solve problems.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Possess an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position.
- Experience selling to customers/prospects globally.
- Experience with technology sales and experience with Salesforce.
- Curiosity and perpetual learning with evidence of continually improving skillset
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- Work Laptop & Mobile phone with a competitive subscription plan, and an internet allowance to support the costs of the Internet at home
- We contribute 8% of monthly gross salary into your private pension
- Health & Travel insurance, with extensive coverage and a simple claim process
- Extensive employee assistance resources, offering advice, and support on a range of issues including childcare & eldercare research, debt & budgeting, and work-related issues
- Cycle to work scheme and an onsite gym
- 24 days annual leave per year and 1 additional day every 3 years
- Time-Off Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your time-off – not even with email
- Additional time-off can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited virtual meetings with our very own nutritionist
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.