International Account Executive
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The primary role of the International Account Executive (IAE) is to prospect for new clients by outbounding, networking, working closely with marketing, responding to inbound leads, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The goal of the IAE is to close net new logo business.
What You’ll Do:
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Prospect as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Identify and create new account relationships from inbound leads, cold calls, and other internal sources.
• Maintain and grow acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development.
• Navigate effectively in newly acquired accounts to upsell and cross-sale in solutions based selling approach.
• Align and build value with strategic decision makers including C-suite and product owners.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree OR 3+ years of tangible sales experience focused on complex large enterprise type prospects.
• 3+ years of enterprise complex sales experience in a hunting capacity and hence new logo focused. Ideally experience within CPaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS, etc.
• Knowledge of Sales, business development, technology, customer engagement, prospecting, leadership.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Develop creative ways to solve problems. Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment. Desire to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations. Possess an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position.
It would be great if you had:
• Experience with technology sales, New logo focus, hunting and outbounding experience, experience with Salesforce.
• Curiosity and perpetual learning, evidence of continually improving skillset and leading teams.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.