International Tax Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The International Tax Manager will support Bandwidth’s U.S. and international related party transactions and manage third-party service providers to ensure proper and timely international tax compliance. This position will collaborate with tax, treasury, legal and accounting to develop intercompany accounting policies; provide oversight of the operational execution of these policies; manage global documentation for transfer pricing compliance; and assist in proper tax reporting of international transactions within Bandwidth’s tax returns and tax provision.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and prepare intercompany computation and quarterly close entries for entities globally.
- Manage and assist in preparation of global transfer pricing documentation for 20+ countries and oversee transfer pricing consultants.
- Review and oversee local country tax filings, estimated tax payments and other required tax compliance in all countries outside of the U.S.
- Maintain and draft intercompany agreements ensuring that they are appropriate, documented accurately, and reflected correctly in the company’s ledger and processes.
- Monitor and update global transfer pricing policy and ensure compliant to OECD and applicable country-by-country transfer pricing laws and regulations.
- Provide support and expertise for tax audits and research international tax positions, as necessary or required.
- Proactively identify and manage transfer pricing and international tax -risks.
- Provide guidance on special projects such as tax planning, legal entity rationalization and restructuring.
- Ensure appropriate DAC 6 compliance and assist with GILTI / BEAT/ foreign tax credit calculations, international mobility and legal entity reporting and forecasting.
- Assist with income tax provision and cash tax forecasts related to our foreign operations and intercompany transactions.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- CPA required
- 5-8 years of relevant income tax and transfer pricing experience with large multinational company and/or public accounting firm
- Prior experience with intercompany transactions and transfer pricing documentation
- Masters of Accounting or Tax desirable
- NetSuite experience preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.