Junior Account Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Account Manager will help us achieve the defined long-term organizational strategic goals, build customer relationships, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. In this role, you will manage existing clients, uncover new opportunities within your base of accounts and ensure that we are meeting our client’s communication needs.
What You’ll Do:
1. Serve as the primary commercial contact for a book of existing accounts.
2. Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts at each account.
3. Develop a deep understanding of each customer’s business and identify opportunities to up-sell and cross sell additional Bandwidth products.
4. Drive revenue generation and development of strategic partnerships.
5. Cultivate and manage a healthy sales funnel and ensure forecast accuracy.
6. Achieve an assigned team quota for new revenue growth within your portfolio.
What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field would be preferred.
• 2 years sales and business development experience.
• Experience working in Saas and/or CPaaS space would be preferable.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.