Lead, Programs and Account Based Marketing
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Lead, Programs and Accounts Based Marketing is a player/coach role. The Programs and Account Based Marketing Manager Lead will have responsibility for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. This individual will take on a strong player/coach role who will oversee a small Marketing Programs and ABM team. You will be solely responsible for creating and implementing strategic and focused marketing plans designed to improve engagement and drive revenue with new prospects and existing customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Sets the global segment ABM program strategy and develops the approach, priorities, success metrics and campaign architecture
- Work closely and in tandem with the digital and demand gen ABM team to develop an implement account based technology, reporting and measurement strategies
- Define Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools
- Lead a small ABM and Marketing Programs team within your defined segment and provide guidance to employees on goals, expectations and overall performance
- Build, then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account
- Partner with sales leadership to understand overall goals for the team and create custom plans designed to achieve those objectives; adjusting course as needed in response to changing conditions
- Create and lead the execution of a strategic marketing plan designed to drive engagement with top prospects and achieve overall revenue targets
- Partner with sales reps to understand top target accounts, and implement ABM strategy to engage and advance those target opportunities
- Work closely with members of the marketing team (product marketing, creative services, digital marketing) to implement elements of program and ABM plans
- Keep the marketing segment team updated on progress with sales reps to ensure the team is adjusting approach based on feedback from sales
- Build and maintain strong relationships with others in sales, marketing, product, operations and technology
- Attend customer and prospect meetings to stay informed on market conditions and buyer personas
What You Need:
- Five+ years experience in a similar marketing role for a fast-growing B2B technology company (ideally software). People management experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree
- Deep knowledge of the marketing funnel; experience running multi-channel marketing programs (advertising, email, events, direct mail); content marketing and social media experience.
- Comfortable working with a lot of different marketing tools/software; Marketing automation experience preferred
- Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel. Marketo and Salesforce experience preferred.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.