Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As a Learning Partner and a member of the Learning & Development team, your role will be to assess, create, deliver and evaluate learning solutions. In this dynamic and challenging role, you will be very close to the action and spending time with various global teams.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop learning assets for delivery via asynchronous e-learning or ILT along with all requisite deliverables such as presentations, participant/facilitator guides, and assessments.
- Facilitate training sessions as a live classroom instructor or virtual instructor over WebEx or other remote learning platform.
- Partner with department leaders, HRBPs and peers to ensure curricular material, intranet pages, documentation, and other content is accurate and ready for participant use.
- Support curricular development efforts of instructional design teammates by participating in needs analysis, task analysis, and project management.
- Coordinate and curate learning engagements for assigned curriculum portfolio.
- Evaluate learning asset effectiveness and communicate evaluation results.
What You Need:
- 4+ years in Learning and Development role
- 2+ years developing synchronous and asynchronous learning assets using technology including Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Articulate Peek, Audacity (or other audio program)
- 2+ years facilitating training in groups of 15+ both in person and via virtual conferencing platform
- Experience with xAPI and LMS integration.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Workday.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.