Legal Operations Intern – Summer 2022
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
As a Legal Operations Intern with Bandwidth’s Legal Team in Raleigh, you’ll be part of a dynamic commercial contracting and legal operations team helping the team solve complex issues related to how to implement scalable solutions that streamline the contracting experience and delight our customers, partners and suppliers. You will have the opportunity to participate in several projects with significant impact to the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support for Bandwidth’s global contracting function, including assisting with the development of resources, guides, and training for our global sales function
- Conduct research and analysis in support of scalable, digitized contracting solutions and provide recommendations to team members
- Participate in cross-functional meetings with members of other departments
- Assist as needed with project management and operational tasks to help drive projects and initiatives forward
What You Need:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree, entering your junior or senior year
- Knowledge of or desire to learn about business operations and legal operations
- Adaptable and eager to learn new things
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and research skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and outcome-oriented
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritize competing demands
- Authentic, sound judgment, and a sense of humor
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.