Line Features Specialist
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth’s Line Features Specialist will work with all customer segments in receiving and working through customer reported issues and troubleshooting. They will work to educate and advise both customers and internal teams on messaging, caller ID, and directory listing provisioning and process. In addition, the Line Features Specialist will build and foster relationships with external vendors that Bandwidth works with for messaging, caller ID, and directory listing. Applicants must be able to work independently, collaborate as needed with internal and external teams, and be able to multitask successfully in order to troubleshoot issues raised by Bandwidth customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Understands foundational operational processes for provisioning messaging, caller ID, and directory listing.
- Manages ticket progress to address and resolve customer issues including appropriate escalations.
- Provides white glove support to customers for messaging, caller ID, and directory listing products.
- Works with leadership to educate customers on messaging provisioning within Bandwidth and the industry as well as caller ID and directory listing line features.
- Effectively communicates expectations and deadlines to customers by acting as a liaison between customers and internal teams.
- Engages with external vendors for provisioning processes as well as issue escalations
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in telecommunications, communications, or business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with full Microsoft Office suite and Google (gmail, google docs, etc).
- Ability and desire to be flexible, embrace change and learn quickly.
- Demonstrated experience and passion in providing a world-class customer experience.
- Ability to think creatively and resolve problems effectively.
- Ability to focus, multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Motivated, Self-starter.
- Highly organized
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.