Manager, Sales Development
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Manager, Sales Development Team, you will need to be able to manage a highly-motivated team of Sales Development Reps. If this is you, we’d love to talk! You’ll work with both Sales and Marketing to help drive leads and ultimately revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of up to 12 Sales Development Reps
- Work with the Sales Trainer to curate sales training topics for the team
- Work collaboratively and cohesively with all Marketing team members
- Align with other Sales Leaders on monthly goals
- Drive sales accepted leads with the goal of beating daily & monthly targets
- Align with Sales Directors on targets
- Work with the BizOps team on all documentation
- Increase conversion rates for accepted leads, opportunities generated and closed/won deals
- Ability to provide insight and analysis of lead data and create plans based upon analysis
- Deep understanding of sales processes and sales tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, and LinkedIn.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with others in sales, marketing, product and technology
What You Need:
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience with preferably 1- 2 years spent as a sales development manager
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- Bachelors degree is required
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness:90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.