Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Recruiting Manager leads the Recruiting-Talent Advisor function for the organization. This role is responsible for designing innovative hiring strategies to attract talent across the United States for all divisions of the company. The manager will develop talent strategies that utilize several platforms to attract diverse talent. The manager will partner with all leadership levels across the organization to determine talent strategies, including data analytics, for our diverse workforce and will keep leadership informed on progress and gaps. This role will be instrumental in the design of talent workflows and system designs while maintaining high quality hiring pipelines.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this leader will lead a team of high-performing talent advisors to deliver on growth targets and grow internal teams while strategically ensuring that diverse talent is recruited with excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversees and manages the work of the Talent Advisor (Recruiting) team and recruitment process for the organization.
- Partners and collaborates across the organization developing professional, productive, and trustworthy relationships.
- Coaches and facilitates the ongoing development of the team.
- Manage and develop the performance and behavior of others through establishing expectations, performance metrics and ongoing coaching/feedback.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Talent Advisor policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Establishes Talent Advisor departmental goals, objectives and processes that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Develop, analyze and manage Talent Advisor recruiting metrics and report on department metrics monthly and address variations while also celebrating successes.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Lead & analyze business processes and make recommendations to improve and/or streamline to increase efficiency and make productive use of Recruiting resources.
- Lead others through change, employing change management techniques to help move others to adoption quickly.
- Ensures coverage for all regions during periods of low staffing and/or high volume.
- Function independently and capably manage and navigate multiple priorities
- Engage and communicate with all audiences
- Maintain confidentiality at the strictest level
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company’s standards
- Partners to develop appropriate marketing and advertising campaigns for the organizations for niche markets.
- Develops plans for emergency organizational staffing needs.
- Participates in management and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Partners with HRIS Manager to enhance Workday processes.
- Acts as a strategic partner for the HR Leadership team to continue to grow, redesign, and prepare the team for company growth and change.
What You Need:
- 5-7+ years of full-cycle in house recruiting experience, ideally in a high volume, high-growth environment; and a track record of recruiting for high volume roles like sales and technology roles.
- 5-7+ years of hiring, managing and developing recruiting teams of 6+ to deliver on aggressive hiring goals at scale; experience forecasting, setting goals & objectives, analyzing data and measuring recruiting performance to improve effectiveness.
- Ensures all practices comply with federal, state, and local laws
- Advocate for a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Exceptional work ethic and decision-making skills
- Exemplary communication skills both oral and written
- Thrives under pressure
- Respectful and patient
- Comfortable with some travel
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.