Manager, Toll-Free Porting
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Toll-free Manager, Local Number Portability, will have a strong track record of success in managing an LNP team. We are looking for an energetic, hands-on leader who can help to manage and expand the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the existing LNP team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage a talented team of Toll-free Porting Specialists passionate about technology, providing excellent customer service, and growing their skills and careers.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for ensuring the Toll-free team is equipped with the training and knowledge that is required for them to be successful.
- Create a framework for team members to meet or exceed customer needs while also identifying & exploiting new support opportunities for customer growth.
- Continuously interact with and maintain excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders. Including but not limited to Operations, NOC, and Technology.
- Takes a significant role in the development of team members to support their overall engagement, growth, and goal achievement.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues resulting during the Toll-free support lifecycle
- Participate in and, at times, drive root cause analysis and follow-up activities related to Toll-free support
- Establish a team training regimen & schedule.
- Mentor team members to provide tenacious support.
- Oversee the team’s daily activities, including developing, implementing, and maintaining team metrics, managing team workload, and ensuring service levels are being met.
- Resolve all escalated customer issues to enhance the customer experience.
- Lead team through customer & executive escalations related to technical support.
- Identify and implement improvements to the Toll-free support experience to increase customer satisfaction.
- Assist the leadership team in creating a center of Toll-free excellence based upon a deep understanding of industry best practices and experience.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in telecommunications, communications or business.
- Leadership skills; you should be a natural leader who fosters change, motivates your team, and inspires innovation.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of local number compliance and legal responsibilities of the Regulatory Body and Industry participants.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to be flexible, embrace change and learn quickly.
- Demonstrated experience and passion in providing a world-class customer experience.
- Ability to think creatively and resolve problems effectively.
- Ability to focus, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Motivated, self-starter, and able to take the initiative.
- 3+ years of experience managing people in a customer-facing role.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.