Marketing Programs Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We’re looking for a creative marketing pro to run marketing programs for our strategic and business development sales teams. The Marketing Programs Manager will work closely with sales leaders and teams as well as create and implement prescriptive enterprise-grade marketing plans designed to improve awareness, engagement and drive revenue within our addressable market. We are looking for a consultative person with fresh ideas, who is also metrics-driven and has an intense commitment to revenue-focused growth activity. Having experience in the telecom/software space is not required, but is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Ownership and responsibility for keeping a pulse on sales needs, understanding ABM-ready leads, and helping to define top targets.
- Create and execute a strategic marketing plan that ensures messaging and campaign consistency designed to drive engagement with new prospects and achieve overall revenue targets.
- Works hand in hand with integrated marketing manager to employ a mix of creative tactics, including multi-touch, multi-channel nurture programs, content marketing; events; direct mail, social media.
- Partner with sales leadership to monitor lead follow-up in the critical stages of buying journey and understand overall goals for the team as well as create custom plans designed to achieve those objectives; adjusting course as needed in response to changing conditions.
- Partner with sales reps to understand top target target accounts, and implement ABM strategy to engage and advance those target opportunities.
- Help measure ongoing sequences to ensure optimization of outreach efforts and at the appropriate stage of the buying cycle.
- Closely monitors the ABM and Outreach dashboard for any new insights/trends to help improve our overall ABM and messaging approach.
- Work closely with members of the marketing team (product marketing, creative services, digital marketing) as well as others in sales, product, operations and technology teams.
- Keep the marketing team updated on progress with sales reps to ensure the team is adjusting approach based on feedback from sales.
- Attend customer and prospect meetings to stay informed on market conditions and buyer personas.
What You Need:
- Bachelors degree.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar marketing role for a fast-growing B2B technology company (ideally software).
- Deep knowledge of the marketing funnel.
- Experience running multi-channel marketing programs (advertising, email, events, direct mail); content marketing and social media experience.
- Comfortable working with multiple marketing tools/software.
- Marketing automation experience preferred.
- Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel. Marketo and Salesforce experience preferred.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.