National Account Executive, Large Market
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We are seeking a National Account Executive, Large Markets with experience selling SaaS and/or CPaaS solutions to identify and develop new business, provide product solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Candidates must have a proven track record of successful client acquisition, relationship management and creating revenue opportunities with some of the biggest names in North America.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and create new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources
- Maintain and grow acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development
- Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and network operations input
- Navigate effectively in newly acquired accounts to upsell and cross-sale in solutions based selling approach.
- Align and build value with strategic decision makers including C-suite and product owners
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, Business, Marketing/Sales, or similar
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales. Strong business development sales experience to acquire NEW industry logos. Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above 1MM.
- Knowledge: MEDDIC and Consultative Solution selling methodologies preferred.
- Skills: Proficient in the use of internal resources (lead generation, marketing events, industry practices) to identify target accounts and build the required relationship to WIN.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.