National Account Executive, Mid Market
Who We Are:
- Identify and create new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources
- Maintain and grow acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development
- Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and network operations input
- Navigate effectively in newly acquired accounts to upsell and cross-sale in solutions based selling approach.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales
- Strong business development sales experience to acquire NEW industry logos
- Proficient in the use of internal resources (lead generation, marketing events, industry practices) to identify target accounts and build the required relationship to WIN
- Bachelor Degree, Business. Marketing/Sales, or similar
- Experience in solution selling, CPaaS, UCaaS, or SaaS services
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.