Porting Specialist, Toll Free (3rd shift)
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Porting Specialist, Toll Free (3rd shift) will be responsible for managing toll free number (TFN) inventory for customer facing portals through the entire lifecycle of a TFN. Tasks will include processing both port ins and port outs of TFNs, analysis of existing inventory levels, procurement of new inventory, troubleshooting industry issues, migrations, audits and special projects. Bandwidth currently manages ~4M TFNs.
*This position will be 3rd shift: Monday-Friday 11pm-8am*
What You’ll Do:
- Order management of TFNs through various interfaces for inventory stocking and vanity requests
- Provisioning TFNs with various off-net carriers and making routing changes to corresponding templates with strong accuracy
- Migrating TFNs from one template to another to allow for cost reduction, customer projects, and template management
- Process customer TFN port in and port out requests and troubleshooting in a timely manner while adhering to company and industry standards
- Project management of multiple TF porting orders simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Performing audits of our TFN inventory, cleaning up inaccurate data with a high attention to detail
- Managing resporg exception TFNs, numbers owned by our customers but not on Bandwidth’s resporg
- Working with routing exceptions, customers that want TFNs routed to another template with a different area of service
- Provide constant, accurate and timely communication of information to customers, vendors and internal team members via email, phone, tickets and customer user interface
- Processing disconnected TFNs, monitoring aging and reconnect requests, as well as cleaning up aging TFNs
What You Need:
- Associate’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in telecom, business or finance
- Basic PC skills to include MS Office suite of products.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.