Contact Center Specialist
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Contact Center Specialist is a senior-level position within the Solutions Engineering department, focused on Contact Center opportunities in the Enterprise market segment. The Specialist will be involved in deep, technical discussions with prospects, customers and internal teams, and 3rd party vendors with goals to help create and deliver world-class solutions. The Specialist will serve as a subject matter expert for our sales teams, our prospects, and our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical pre-sale support to Enterprise-focused sales teams to achieve assigned sales goals.
- Partner with the Sales organization, Product Management, Product Marketing and Developers to create and deliver solutions that resonate in target customer segments.
- Leverage deep understanding of contact centers and the ISVs platforms that enable complex workflows to assist customers with plans to adopt Cloud-based services.
- Gain trust and influence customer buying process with technical knowledge and consultative selling skills
- Dovetail a deep understanding of Bandwidth’s products and services with the customer’s technical and business goals to develop, define and position commercially viable solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments
- Drive development priorities that expand our ability to integrate ecosystem partners and create full-stack offers that enable customer business workflows.
- Support partner development, training, technical integration and co-selling strategies.
- Create statements of work that define transformation programs, instill customer confidence and provide the basis for billable consulting.
- Cultivate and qualify new pipeline opportunities, track associated revenue to support financial forecasts and business plans
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in telecom engineering and/or pre-sales engineering with direct customer-facing responsibility.
- Experience working with Global Service Providers.
- Demonstrated success leading customers through CC Technology implementations and workflow optimizations.
- VoIP/telecom experience required
- Strong understanding of software architecture and API design.
- Ability to apply IT Systems knowledge to customer solution design.
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architectures
- Ability to ask the right questions to build a deep understanding of a customer’s needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Ability to convey information clearly to help account representatives position our products and solutions, and help customers make buying decisions.
- Strong business acumen and executive presence.
- Ability to work well with all teams across the company.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.