Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth’s mission is to simplify business communications. As a cloud communications leader, we make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are.
Our team is on the hunt for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to work in our London office. We’re looking for a team player, and you’ll be part of a team spread across North Carolina, San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Dublin, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul, Singapore, Spain, Portugal & Hong Kong.
The Pricing Manager will report to the Director of International Pricing and is responsible for day-to-day pricing approval, financial deal structuring of proposals and the administration of the automated tools used to submit, review and approve all pricing and margin related customer quoting for the Bandwidth Sales Team. This individual will have experience working in a SaaS environment and with exceptional vendor/cost management skills. This role will work closely with the other Deal Review teams (Risk Assessment and Contracts Admin) to review deals holistically and determine logical pricing strategies based on all elements of a prospective customer’s asks and use case.
What You’ll Do:
• Administer the Deal Desk pricing approval process and work with different teams to improve communication and speed during the pre-sales process.
• Understand and own vendor cost management for the Outbound international service and manage LCR ( low cost routing) for destinations.
• Possess a deep understanding of Bandwidth products, pricing and margin analysis and work collaboratively with Product and Finance to structure commercial deals in a responsible, transparent, and effective manner.
• Serve as an internal subject matter expert at Bandwidth on quoting strategy for prospective customers and provide consultative advice to sales reps as they form pricing and deal proposal strategies.
• Support the needs and overall goals of the Business Operations team by analyzing and reporting on customer trends and identify areas of risk by using tools to monitor data and customer habits.
• Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness.
• Foster relationships with key cross-functional teams and educate them on the Deal Desk pricing process.
• Assist in Reviewing the performance of existing pricing agreements to identify opportunities for enhancing current and future performance.
What You Need:
• Educated to Bachelor’s degree level in Finance or a related field preferred.
• Minimum 2-3 years of pricing and financial analysis.
• High proficient in salesforce, MS Excel and other MS-Office applications (Word, Access, PowerPoint).
• Understanding of the International outbound market in a cloud communications environment
• Interest and aptitude in understanding and articulating pricing analysis as it relates to the overall revenue and business operations
• Proven record of working collaboratively with teams to achieve a common goal by navigating various internal organizations.
• Ability to focus and complete tasks using strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Understanding of billing structures desired but not essential.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.