Product Analyst (Messaging)
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a passionate and hardworking Analyst to join our new Messaging Product Operations team to help reach compliance, scale and growth needs. The Product Specialist I will support the Messaging Product Operations team, internal teams as well as our most valued customers. Our goal is to create value and build partnerships within Bandwidth and beyond. We are a growing, detail oriented, efficient and proactive team. Our next teammate will need to be curious, intuitive, and a problem solver with an analytical mind.
Product Operations is a core competency of any successful delivery organization that sits within the Product organization, centered on building confidence and trust with our customers and partners through focused efforts around process efficiency and measured & managed continuous improvements initiatives. The Product Operations organization acts as the connective tissue between product development and operational teams to ensure we are building the right way and bringing our teams and customers along for the journey.
What You Need:
If you’re our person, you probably look like this:
- Act like a detective; quickly determine what you need to know and where to go to find the answers
- Love cultivating information, data and communicating between varying audiences of experts + non-experts alike
- Enjoy working with data and numbers and have experience aggregating data to formulate a plan or next steps; Passion for finding the best ways to organize and communicate information
- Familiarity with Python or R programming languages
- Experience working with SQL and APIs
- Ability to work effective with teams cross-functionally
- Approach problem solving in a logical manner
- Have worked on a project or a team in a lead capacity
- Enjoy being the organizer of a group or event
- Are curious about everything and ask a lot of questions
- Are clear writers and clear communicators
- Are receptive to feedback and show willingness to act on it
- Genuine curiosity about technology
- Ability to prioritize work across multiple projects with competing deadlines
Wow, it’d be really great if also:
- Knowledge of Agile development methods
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience
- Multi-platform project experience
- In-depth technical knowledge
- Real passion for mobile and tech
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.