Product Analyst (Voice)
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Product Analyst (Voice) to support the network quality, performance and financial targets of the CLEC team through both appropriate growth of the CLEC network and targeted contraction where possible. This person will have the ability to identify, quantify and pursue new opportunities to further these goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage new rate center quote requests; coordinate with internal SMEs to complete requests and provide status updates to sales.
- Project manage Rate Center growth, coordinated with other network projects impacting the same resources, such as Feature Group D growth and 911 expansion.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings through targeted expansion/migration; identify opportunities to economically expand our coverage footprint.
- Ensure carrier billing is accurate and ensure network costs are allocated back to products correctly
- Support of IPES customer migrations and product requirements
- Support local peering development
What You Need:
- Education: Related College Degree or experience.
- Experience: Proficient in data analysis, including SQL manipulation of large data sets. Project management experience: demonstrated ability to provide structure and guidance for team meetings; provide direction to team members to keep team on task; and prioritize deliverables for completion. Experience supporting internal customers and working cross-functionally to complete tasks.
- Knowledge: Understanding of database objects; proficient in common Excel data analysis functions (VLOOKUP, IF statements, summary statistics). Understanding of project management concepts.
- Skills: Proficient with Microsoft and Google office suites. Ability to organize and optimize large data sets from multiple sources to extract needed information. Ability to forecast impact of network changes on Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and top-line revenue, and provide recommendations based on analysis. Able to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally, with internal and external customers.
- Experience: Prior experience with vendor management and contracts highly desirable.
- Knowledge: Familiarity with voice telecommunications terminology and inter-carrier contracts is desirable, but not required.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.