Product Management Intern (Numbers) – Summer 2022
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We’re looking for a Product Management Intern (Numbers) who is looking for real product discovery and product development experience. We’re seeking somebody who wants to obtain valuable product management experience and is willing to work in a fast-paced, and challenging environment.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work closely with one or more product managers to conduct customer discovery meetings to identify new growth opportunities. You will be responsible for monitoring multiple phases of the product development cycle. This includes writing product requirement documentation, developing a business case, managing timelines, building relationships and creating a Go-to-Market-Plan.
What You Need:
- You’re a candidate for an undergraduate or graduate degree, and your great work ethic is exemplified by your strong academic record
- You’re a great communicator, both written and verbal
- You have strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- You have proven experience in a team environment as both a leader and contributor
- You can identify business benefits from technology features
- You’ve participated in a new product development initiative
- You have experience working with APIs
- You have experience in the telecommunications industry
- You have a passion for keeping up with the most recent technology and business trends
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.