Product Manager – International Web Apps
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As the International Web Apps Product Manager at Bandwidth, you are the product owner for several customer-facing web apps, responsible for planning and driving their improvement and maintenance. In this role, you’ll service both internal and external users, gathering requirements and feedback, validating customer and stakeholder needs, and working with teams of software engineers and UX designers to design and implement various customer-facing features. You’ll support the team in sorting and responding to customer issues as well as the long-term roadmap for the web apps and their interaction with the company’s server side and internal business logic apps.
What You’ll Do:
● Evolve products and features based on metrics and documented evidence.
● Support various product and service teams around the company as they report issues or develop features related to the web apps in your domain.
● Work with company leadership, stakeholders and other colleagues to gather requirements, validate changes and estimate impacts of developed features.
● Work with user experience (UX) and developer experience (DX) teams to create mockups and prototypes, then see them through to production-level software.
● Collaborate with sales, marketing, operations, legal, and information security teams to implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring an understanding of positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
● Contribute to the company’s product vision and represent it to developer teams, leading them as they execute on it.
Occasional international travel may be involved.
● Coordinate project development, launch and lifecycle management with various needs to be completed.
Support other teams and colleagues who need help resolving internal or external customer issues.
What You’ll Need:
● Essential- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3 to 6 years of experience.
● Experience in SaaS business web apps.
● Must work well in dynamic environments, where direction may pivot multiple times based on market feedback.
● Must have experience working with software development teams, leading successful product launches and migrations for both UIs and APIs.
● Experience working directly with development teams to set, prioritize, and maintain a fully visible backlog.
● Strong knowledge of user experience (UX) and front end web technologies.
● Able to apply SCRUM and Agile methodologies in product manager role.
● Excellent written and verbal communications – You will be speaking as a leader with other company leaders and customers, as well as internal stakeholders.
● Strong initiative and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of an organization.
It would be great if you had…
● Scrum or Agile certifications or experience in a product management area.
● Experience Pushing projects and keeping them moving even through challenging periods or environments, previous corporate experience.
● Hands-on technical experience building web apps or sites and programming skills.
● Experience in telecom services and associated technologies are helpful for success in this role.
● JIRA is a plus.
● Ability to create wireframes and/or working prototypes.
● Ability to produce clear and concise presentations.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.