Provisioning Analyst (Emergency services)
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for someone who can successfully coordinate internally with NOC, engineering, Dev, TAC, CSM and CRM teams and externally with PSAPs, LECs and Bandwidth customers to ensure the quality and integrity of the Bandwidth Emergency Provisioning data and each country’s emergency numbers and routing short codes.
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot and resolve Emergency Provisioning file errors for customers, PSAPs, LECs.
- Coordinate with PSAPs to resolve provisioning discrepancies.
- Verify Emergency Provisioning file completion in LEC databases.
- Process Emergency Provisioning file fallout.
- Reconcile ESDS routing files by country and determine if any change/adds/deletes are needed for short codes.
- Support development of internal resources to increase capabilities of admin and customer portals.
- Document processes and procedure for internal and external users for Emergency Provisioning and ESDS Routing.
- Assist with customer or LEC migrations.
- Participate in MSAG fallout corrections.
What You Need:
- College degree or equivalent work experience within Emergency Provisioning, ESDS Routing or telephony industry in Emergency Services field.
- 3+ years in Voxbone, Bandwidth, or Emergency Provisioning databases.
- Working knowledge of Emergency Provisioning processes, Emergency Services Routing, EENA standards/requirements.
- Detail oriented with STRONG analytical skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment with a spirit of collaboration to emphasize total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills (written and Verbal).
- Proficient with multiple data exchange formats, CSV files, Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Use of Existing customer and admin portals for Emergency Provisioning and/or ESDS Routing.
- Knowledge of EENA glossary and acronyms, EENA ALI Provider agreement and ENA data exchange formats.
- Process development and improvement skills.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- Work Laptop & Mobile phone with a competitive subscription plan, and an internet allowance to support the costs of the Internet at home
- We contribute 5-8% of monthly gross salary into your private pension, depending on your seniority at the company
- Hospitalisation & Travel insurance, with extensive coverage and a simple claim process
- Extensive employee assistance resources, offering advice, and support on a range of issues including childcare & eldercare research, debt & budgeting, and work-related issues
- 100% transportation reimbursed for journeys done by public transport
- Meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, and gift vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme and an onsite gym
- 24 days annual leave per year and 1 additional day every 3 years. (Please note that the Belgian system grants legal holidays proportionally to the time you have served as an employee in Belgium the prior year)
- Time-Off Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your time-off – not even with email
- Additional time-off can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited virtual meetings with our very own nutritionist
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.