Revenue Operations Analyst
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For
Our team is on the hunt for a highly motivated, commercially minded and detail-oriented RevOps Analyst with B2B and SaaS experience to work in our London office.
We’re looking for a team player, who will be part of a team spread across Raleigh, San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Dublin, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, as Revenue Operations Analyst you will play a critical function in the Strategy & Planning for Sales, Marketing, Technical Solutions and Customer Success (Commercial Team). Working with the Head of Revenue Operations you will help drive the planning and operating rhythm for the Commercial Team.
What You’ll Do
● Working with the Head of Revenue Operations, the wider commercial teams to develop and automate reporting for the core Commercial KPI’s.
● Monthly Revenue Forecasting and Tracking to Targets
● Owning the Commercial reporting tools and platform (Tableau)
● Supporting the annual budget and KPI planning cycles
● Driving departmental Monthly Business Reviews (MBR) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
● Planning, Forecasting, Tracking to Target & Compensation
● Working with cross functional stakeholders to ensure good governance of reporting definitions are aligned with.
● Be the custodian for KPI definitions for the Commercial team. Empowering and enabling your teammates to utilise your sources and discover insights while staying aligned to agreed definitions
● With your analytical and reporting prowess, develop valuable customer insight tools for our Sales and Marketing teams
● Partnering with the Revenue Operations Manager – Commercial Platforms to ensure our data sources are consistent and stay aligned to agreed SLA’s
● Working on strategic initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial teams.
What You’ll Need
● At least 3-5 years of experience as a Commercial, Sales and/or Marketing analyst
● Can analyse raw data, draw insights (quantitative analysis skills) to make recommendations (presentation skills).
● Someone who has a keen eye for detail a wizz in Google Sheets and/or Excel and knows the difference between INDEX MATCH and VLOOKUP
● Experience with Salesforce, SQL and bonus points if you have Tableau experience or Marketo or Marketing Analytics e.g. Google Analytics.
● Able to work under strict deadlines and pressure, able to establish clear priorities and manage stakeholder expectations
● Great organisational and communication skills, comfortable working independently and part of a team
● Someone who recognises the pain of the disconnect between sales and marketing. The challenges of a siloed mentality of sales vs. marketing and looking for better ways of working together.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
• Competitive salary and perks
• Frequent social events and company goodies
• Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.