Revenue Operations Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As Revenue Operations Manager you are a trusted advisor to our senior leaders in the commercial organization. Your role as a strategy and planning manager is a critical pillar that will drive our commercial organization and leaders strategy and planning cycles. You understand the top of the funnel Demand Generation and levers through the top of the funnel.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive strategic analysis and decision-making across marketing and growth programs in close partnership with the CRO and their direct reports, including the leaders of Marketing, finance and other cross-functional leadership.
- Serve as the go to person for insights into the Marketing funnel acting as a Chief of Staff to the VP of Marketing, as well as the entry point for all things Rev Ops
- Manage key relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring alignment of marketing plans with strategic business objectives
- Trusted advisor to the Senior Commercials Leaders in your respective group of focus and sits on the leadership team for the respective region e.g. Marketing LT member.
- Lead executive meetings for the commercial organization including the Executive Monthly Business Review and the Quarterly Business Review
- Own the strategic planning process for the marketing department to detail strategic investments and budgets
- Ensure the right governance and operating rhythm of the commercial organization through implementing effective weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews at the right levels of the org.
What You Need:
- At least 5 years of commercial experience leading teams across, sales operations, revenue operations.
- Experience driving annual planning cycles for publicly listed companies.
- Compensation plan design and implementation experience
- Proven ability to lead and scale strategy and planning teams of significant scope through growth periods.
- Previous professional experience in assessing sales performance through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- SaaS and or Cloud Communications industry experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the full sales funnel.
- Key metrics for financial and commercial modelling
- Sales forecasting and pipeline management methodologies
- Strong management, analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to grow and lead a high performing team
- Develop commercial and financial models
- An Excel/Google Sheets wizard, you know the difference between INDEX MATCH, and VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS vs COUNTIFS.
- Ability to manage tasks across multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep experience in Business Intelligence applications e.g. Domo / Tableau or equivalent BI tool ● Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional collaboration across leadership teams
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.