Sales Compensation Administrator
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheBAND
What We Are Looking For:
The Sales Compensation Administrator works under the supervision of the Director of Sales Operations and is accountable for the administration of sales, marketing and operations compensation plans. The Sales Compensation Analyst will collaborate closely with the Sales Operations team to accurately manage compensation plans across Sales, Marketing and Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Accurately manage the monthly/quarterly/annual commission process for the sales, marketing and operations teams, understanding and applying the commission plan consistently, ensuring commission calculations comply with the plan, and managing exception requests versus policy.
- Interface with sales, marketing, operations and finance leadership to ensure transactional data is complete/accurate prior to commission processing.
- Generate standard and ad hoc reporting and analysis on commission payments and plan effectiveness.
- Develop, maintain and monitor escalation processes for compensation related inquiries
- Serves as a dynamic team player who can function as a technical leader as well as a strong business analyst and advisor.
What You Need:
- BS/BA in Business, Finance or related field
- 2+ Years of Sales Compensation plan management.
- Incent Comp Management tool experience preferred.
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred.
- Experience handling confidential information discreetly and professionally.
- Excellent organization skills and proven track record of managing competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment required.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, specifically with extracting, formatting, validating and analyzing complex data sets.
- Must be able to communicate complex and/or technical information clearly and concisely to all levels within the organization, using tact, common courtesy, persuasion and discretion.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues and senior leadership.
- Demonstrates ability to anticipate impact and take initiative beyond direct responsibilities.
- Strong leadership capabilities and a proven track record of working with all levels of end users and stakeholders.
- Reliable team player with a strong attention to detail.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.