Sales Development Representative
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales Team. This BANDmate will be the first point of contact with potential customers. We are looking for an enthusiastic ambassador of our complex product who is ready to grab the mic, find their own voice, and cold call prospects. This position is on the front lines, helping to identify, and build relationships with the next exciting company we’ll target as customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new, high-quality sales leads to set up demos for our Account Executives to close.
- Meet all key performance metrics (daily, weekly, monthly)
- 100 touches a day (50-60 phone calls)
- 6 qualified demos per month
- Understand Bandwidth’s products and how other companies can benefit from them.
- Launch a successful career in software sales through world class training from sales leaders who deeply care about your success.
- Advance a sales career through SDR Leveling program & beyond..
- Be a part of an inclusive, and collaborative work environment that focuses on leveraging your unique skills and personality.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- You are willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- You show aptitude and drive to learn complex technologies (SaaS product , APIs, telecom) and apply them to business situations.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- Awesome interpersonal skills: written and verbal
- Self motivation with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to details; organized and focused.
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.